2nd UN Ocean Decade Regional Conference &
11th WESTPAC International Marine Science Conference
“Accelerating Ocean Science Solutions for Sustainable Development”
Bangkok, Thailand, 22 – 25 April 2024
Abstracts for the scientific sessions and special forum can be submitted online until 12 December 2023 (Bangkok Time).
- Format: Please submit the abstract in a Microsoft Word document (.doc, .docx), using Times New Roman font, size 12, single-spaced, and aligned justified.
- Abstract Content: All abstracts should be written in English and must not exceed 400 words. Please do not include any formulas, figures, or symbols in the abstract.
- Spacing: Leave a single blank line between the end of the abstract and the section for Keywords.
- Keywords: Provide up to five keywords separated by commas, e.g., keyword1, keyword2, keyword3, keyword4, keyword5. Please limit the keywords to a maximum of five.
- Submission Process: To submit the abstract, kindly upload the abstract file through our online submission system. Ensure that the file name begins with the session number followed by the presenter’s full name. For instance, “1AndersonSmith” would be an appropriate file name.
- Submission Deadline: The deadline for abstract submission is 12 December 2023 (Bangkok Time).
Guidelines for Presenters
a. Oral Presentation
Each presenter at a scientific session and special forum will make a presentation of no more than 15 minutes, including the time for questions and answers.
b. Poster Presentation
Size of a poster: A0 size (841 mm x 1,189 mm or 33.1″ x 46.8″)
Presenters will find their poster board numbers in the author index of the abstract book.