2nd UN Ocean Decade Regional Conference &
11th WESTPAC International Marine Science Conference
“Accelerating Ocean Science Solutions for Sustainable Development”
Bangkok, Thailand, 22 – 25 April 2024
The 2nd UN Ocean Decade Regional Conference & 11th WESTPAC International Marine Science Conference, which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand, from 22–25 April 2024, will be a stage for ocean scientists, researchers from related disciplines as well as ocean stakeholders to come together to create partnerships and share their experiences and expertise in ocean-related fields.
This event provides opportunities for exhibitors to reach out to a wide-range audience in ocean-related scientific communities and their stakeholders to share and present their most recent technological developments in terms of tools and services.
The Conference Committee is pleased to offer exhibition opportunities. Commercial exhibition will be held during the entire duration of the conference, from Monday 22nd to Thursday 25th April 2024. The exhibition area will be right next to the reception desks and the plenary hall where the opening ceremony and all keynotes will be held, as depicted in the floor plan below. Exhibition spaces are limited, and their allocations will follow a first-come, first-served basis.
To secure an exhibition booth, please download and complete the form here and email it to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by 15 January 2024. Results will be notified by The Conference Committee via email by 22 January 2024.
Booth Specification and Exhibition Fee
The exhibition fee for 1 booth package is 40,000 THB and includes:
- 1 shell scheme aluminium-framed booth (width 3m x depth 2m x height 2.5m)
- 1 exhibitor’s name board
- 1 reception table with 2 chairs
- 1 electric outlet (220V AC, 5A)
- 1 dustbin
- 4-day food tickets for 2 persons (lunch and coffee breaks)
- Conference admission for 2 persons (additional attendees will be subject to a registration fee)
Additional items can be provided upon request with additional costs:
- – 50” LED TV for 2,500 THB/day
- – additional electricity
Exhibition Terms & Conditions
- The Conference organisers reserve the right to assign booth locations.
- Exhibitors may distribute promotional materials within their designated booth area.
- The conference organisers are not responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of exhibitor materials. Exhibitors are encouraged to carry insurance covering their exhibit materials and liabilities.
- Exhibitors must comply with local laws and regulations.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions may result in the removal of the exhibitor from the conference without a refund.
- Payment can be made via credit card or bank transfer.
- All outstanding fees must be settled in full upon receiving confirmation from the conference organisers or by 2 February 2024, whichever comes earlier.
- The conference reserves the right to cancel the registration if the payment is not received by this date.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any applicable taxes and/or bank charges.
- NO REFUND will be issued upon cancellation.